Paneer Makhni Recipe:
Paneer Makhni Ingredients:
- 250 grams Paneer(Cottage cheese) cubes.
- 1/2 cup tomato puree.
- 2 table spoon onion paste.
- 2 to 3 chopped green chilies.
- 1 tea spoon ginger paste.
- 2 tea spoon garlic paste.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 2 table spoon butter.
- 1 tea spoon red chili powder.
- 1/2 tea spoon turmeric powder.
- 2 tea spoon cumin powder.
- 1/2 tea spoon garam masala powder.
- 1/4 cup fresh whisked curd.
Paneer Makhni Cooking Method:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the Paneer cubes till they become golden brown on both sides.
- In the remaining oil add the butter.Add the bay leaf and chopped green chilies and fry for 30 secs or so.Now add the ginger paste and saute till the raw smell of the ginger is completely gone.Also add the onion paste and saute for another minute or so.Add the garlic paste,cumin powder,red chili powder,turmeric powder and mix well.Fry till the oil separates from the spice mixture.
- Now add the tomato puree and cook for 1 minute.Also add the whisked curd and mix well .Reduce the flame,cover the pan and let it cook in low flame for 1 to 2 minutes.Now add the fried paneer(Cottage cheese) cubes ,little water,salt and mix well.
- Your paneer makhni is ready and serve with roti or paratha.