Vegetable steamed momo recipe:
Vegetable steamed momo Ingredients:
Ingredients for the momo wrapper:
- 2 cup refined flour(Maida).
- 2 table vegetable oil.
- Warm water as needed.
Ingredients for the momo filling:
- 1/4 cup grated carrots.
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onion greens.
- 8 to 10 finely chopped green beans.
- 2 cabbage leaves finely chopped.
- 1 tea spoon finely chopped garlic.
- 1/2 tea spoon green chili paste.
- 2 tea spoon soy sauce.
- 1/2 tea spoon sugar.
Vegetable steamed momo method:
- Sieve the flour with 2 table spoon vegetable oil and salt ,add warm water and kneed it into a soft and smooth dough.Cover it with a damp cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Mean while lets start with the filling preparation.In a mixing bowl combine the chopped green beans,grated carrots,spring onion greens,chopped garlic,green chili paste,soy sauce,sugar,salt and mix together.Keep aside.
- Now kneed the dough again and divide it into 16 small portions.Roll out each portion thinly into a 3" diameter circle and our momo wrapper are ready now.
- Put a 1 table spoon of the stuffing that we made in the center of the momo wrapper.Apply little water or oil along the edges and bring the edges together to cover the filling.Twist the edges and seal it.Follow the same procedure for the rest of the momos.
- Steam these momos for 20 minutes and serve hot with sauce