Nariyal(Coconut) Chutney Recipe:
Nariyal chutney is very delicious South Indian recipe . Nariyal Chutney is a must with Dosa and idli . Hope you will like this recipe.
Nariyal(Coconut) Chutney Ingredients:
- 1 cup grated coconut.
- 1/2 cup roasted gram(Chana dal).
- 2 green chilies chopped.
- 1/2 tea spoon grated ginger.
Ingredients for tempering:
- 1 tea spoon mustard seeds.
- 2 to 3 curry leaves.
- 1 dried red chili.
- 1 table spoon oil.
Nariyal(Coconut) Chutney Method:
- Soak the roasted gram (Chana dal) in water for at least 2 hours.Now using a blender grind the roasted gram,grated coconut ,chopped green chilies and ginger with a little water to make a thick paste.Keep aside.
- Now lets start with the tempering.Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds, curry leaves and red chili in it.Keep stirring till the mustard seeds start to crackle.Now add this tampering to the paste that we made.Our chutney is now ready.
- Serve with idli ,dosha,uttapa or any pakora.