Chicken kheema sandwich Recipe:
I love chicken kheema sandwich so much that I can eat them in breakfast,lunch and even for dinner.It is light and healthy.Here is the full recipe:
Chicken kheema sandwich Ingredients:
- 1 cup chicken kheema.
- 2 table spoon tomato sauce.
- 1/2 tea spoon turmeric powder.
- 2 table spoon onion paste.
- 1 table spoon garlic paste.
- 1 tea spoon fresh ginger paste.
- bread slices.
Chicken kheema sandwich Method:
- Heat oil in a pan and add the ginger garlic paste in it.Saute the paste till the raw smell of ginger is gone.Now add the onion paste and saute for 1 to 2 minutes in medium heat.Now add the chicken kheema,salt,tomato sauce and turmeric powder in the pan and mix well.Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook in medium heat for 30 minutes.Stir occasionally so that the kheema does not stick to the pan.Remove from heat and keep aside.
- Now take two bread slices and toast them lightly on both sides.Fill the kheema mixture between the two bread slices and serve the sandwich with tomato sauce or any other chutney.