Schezwan Noodles Recipe:
Schezwan Noodles Ingredients:
- 1 packet noodles.
- 1 onion for the schezwan sauce.
- 3 to 4 dried chilies.
- 7 to 8 garlic cloves.
- 1 tea spoon ginger.
- 1 table spoon soy sauce.
- 1/2 tea spoon vinegar.
- 1 cup chopped vegetables(carrots,capsicum,cauliflower,cabbage etc).
- 1 egg(optional).
- 1 tea spoon black pepper powder.
Schezwan Noodles Method:
- We will start with the schezwan sauce.Soak the dried chilies in warm water for at least 45 minutes and then grind them with the soy sauce,garlic cloves,onion,vinegar,ginger and a little salt.Our hot schezwan sauce is now ready.
- Boil water in a deep vessel and cook the noodles in the water till thy are al dente(Tender but not too soft).Drain the water and toss the noodles with little oil so that they do not stick with each other and then spread them on a flat surface.
- In a wok or kadhai heat oil for stir frying and pour the egg in the pan,turn down the heat and continuously stir fry the egg till it is completely cooked.Remove and keep aside.
- Now in the remaining oil add the chopped vegetables,stir fry the vegetables till they become tender.Now add the schezwan sauce and mix well.
- Add the noodles and egg that we cooked already in the pan and stir fry for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with any side dish such as Chicken Manchurian(For Chicken manchurian recipe click here),Chili chicken Dry(For Chili chicken Dry recipe click here) or Chili Chicken(For Chili Chicken recipe click here).