Jhal muri Recipe:
Muri or murmura(Puffed rice) is used to make many types of snack in almost every corner of India.It is cheap and easily available in the market.In Bengal muri/murmura(puffed rice) is mixed with many other fresh ingredients to make jhal muri.Jhal muri is so much popular in Bengal that you will find at least one jhal muri vendor in every corner of the street.
Making jhal muri at home is really easy and quick but make sure to eat the jhal muri after making it as the jhal muri might loose its crispiness and become soggy if you keep it laying for too long.
Jhal muri Ingredients:
- 2 cups muri/murmura(Puffed rice).
- 1/2 cup chanachur/namkin.
- 1/4 cup sev.
- 1 chopped onion.
- 3 to 4 chopped green chilies.
- 1 table spoon chopped tomato.
- 1 table spoon chopped boiled potato.
- 2 table spoon roasted pea nuts.
- 1 table spoon mustard oil.
- 1 table spoon coriander leaves.