Bombay Egg Bhurji Recipe:
Egg Burji or Anda Bhurji is a spicy Indian version of scrambled eggs.It is easy ,quick and tasty.It is perfect for breakfast with bread but I can actually eat it any time of the day.If you would like this recipe to be less spicy do not add the garam masala and turmeric powder in this recipe.The herbs and spices really takes this simple scrambled egg recipe to another level.I used only green capsicum for my egg/anda bhurji as I could not find the red and the yellow ones in the near by market,but if you have them at your place please use them as it will not only enhance the look of the dish but will increase its taste and nutritional value as well.So here is the full recipe.I really hope that you will find it easy to cook and will enjoy it with your friends and family:) .Enjoy Cooking!!!
Bombay Egg bhurji Ingredients:
- 4 eggs.
- 1 chopped capsicum.
- 1 finely chopped onion.
- 1 chopped tomato.
- 1/2 tea spoon sugar.
- 3 to 4 chopped green chilies.
- 1 table spoon fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- 1/2 tea spoon turmeric powder.
- 1/4 tea spoon garam masala powder.
- 1/4 tea spoon black pepper powder.
Bombay Egg Bhurji Method:
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped green chilies,capsicum,chopped onion,tomato and stir fry till the onions become soft.Also add turmeric powder ,sugar and little salt and saute for couple of seconds.
- In a mixing bowl whisk the eggs with little salt and pepper and pour it into the pan .
- Now stir fry the egg mixture till it is almost done,add the garam masala powder to it and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with roti,paratha or chapati.