Chicken Lollipop Recipe:
Chicken wings lollipops are popular Indo-Chinese cuisine and are my all time favorite,recently I tried cooking them at home and they turned out quite well .This recipe does not require too many ingredients and you can enjoy it as a starter with mint chutney or spicy Szechuan sauce. The Kids will specially love these crispy chicken wings lollipops.
Chicken lollipop Ingredients:
- 4 to 5 Chicken wings.
- 1/2 tea spoon turmeric powder.
- 1 tea spoon red chili powder.
- 1 table spoon soy sauce.
- oil for deep frying.
- 4 table spoon corn flour.
- 1 tea spoon black pepper powder.
Chicken Lollipop Method:
- Hold the bone of each chicken wing and push the meat to one end.Marinate the wings with turmeric powder,red chili powder,soy sauce and little salt.Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Make a thick batter using the corn flour,black pepper powder,salt.
- Dip the marinated chicken wings one by one in the batter and deep fry them.
- Serve hot with sauce.