Pakora is a common Indian snack ,consumed with chai(tea).I am using besan or gram flour for binding the vegetable but corn flour can also be used for the same purpose.I have used carrot,potato,cabbage leaves but you can use any seasonal vegetables,just make sure that they are chopped finely :).Enjoy Cooking !!!
Vegatable pakora Ingredients:
- 2 potatoes ,peeled and finely chopped.
- 1 carrot,finely chopped.
- 2 to 3 cabbage leaves,finely chopped.
- 3 to 4 green chilies,finely chopped.
- 2 onions,finely chopped.
- 1/2 tea spoon garam masala powder.
- 1 tea spoon turmeric powder.
- 4 table spoon besan/gram flour or corn flour.
- oil for deep frying.
Vegetable pakora cooking process:
- Wash and finely chop all the vegetables.
- Mix the all the ingredients except oil with the chopped vegetables.Sprinkle a little water and mix well.
- Heat oil for deep frying in a pan and drop 1 spoon full of the mix that we made in the oil.Deep fry both the sides till they become golden brown.
- Our vegetable pakoras are ready.Serve hot with chutney or tomato sauce.