Stirred fried spinach with garlic Recipe:
Stirred fried spinach with garlic Ingredients:
- 1 bunch of spinach.
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce.
- 6 garlic cloves crushed.
- 3 to 4 green chilies chopped.
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder.
- oil for frying.
- salt to taste.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in the pan and add the crushed garlic cloves and chopped green chilies and fry till the garlic turns brown.
- Now add the spinach,turmeric powder,cumin powder,soya sauce and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.Add salt to taste.