chitika

Monday 1 April 2013

Hey Friends, I am a complete foodie and would like to share some of the recipes that I LOVE with you all in this space.Hope you would like them.My mom used to cook some of the best curry and fish dishes,and I love the way she use spices in her cooking.During my college years as I was away from home , so I missed my mom's food terribly and that was the time that I started to cook .I still remember the long phone calls with my mom asking her direction to cook.

Hey Friends, I am a complete foodie and  would like to share some of the recipes that I LOVE with you all in this space.Hope you would like them.





My mom used to cook some of the best curry and fish dishes,and I love the way she use spices in her cooking.During my college years as I was away from home , so I missed my mom's food terribly and that was the time that I started to cook .I still remember the long phone calls with my mom asking her direction to cook.