Chilli Chicken Recipe:
Chilli Chicken Ingredients:
- 3oo gms chicken, cubed.
- 6 to 8 Green chillies ,chopped.
- 1/2 cup vegetables(carrot,capsicum,peas,spring onions).
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste.
- 1 cup chicken stock.
- 2 tablespoon dark soy sauce.
- 1 tablespoon vinegar.
- 2 tablespoon yogurt.
- 2 teaspoon pepper powder.
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped.
- salt to taste.
- 1 tablespoon sugar.
Chilli Chicken Ingredients for the batter:
- 1 cup corn flour.
- 1 egg.
- salt to taste.
Chilli Chicken Ingredients for the marination:
- 2 tablespoon yoghurt .
- 1 tablespoon pepper powder.
- 2 tablespoon oil.
Chilli Chicken Cooking process:
Chilli Chicken marination method:
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients listed as ingredients for marination and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Chilli Chicken cooking method:
- Make a thick batter using the ingredients that are listed as the ingredients for the batter(i.e 1 cup corn flour,1 egg,water and salt).
- Heat oil in a pan and dip the marinated chicken cubes in the batter and pan fry them in medium heat till the chicken become almost tender and from outside they look golden brown.You can put a lid on the pan as well while cooking so that the chicken cubes get cooked easily.
- Remove the chicken cubes from the pan and heat 3 tablespoon of oil.Add the garlic paste,Green chillies and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add the finely chopped tomatoes and saute the mixture for another 2 to 3 minutes.Also add the chopped vegetables(carrot,capsicum,peas,spring onions) and stir fry the mixture till the vegetables are done.
- Add pepper powder and mix well,also add yogurt,vinegar,dark soy sauce and stir.
- Now add the chicken stock and bring it to boil.
- Add the fried chicken cubes and let it simmer for couple of minutes.Cook till you get the desired consistency.