Chicken(Murgh) Malai Tikka Recipe:
Chicken(Murgh) Malai Tikka Ingredients:
- 500 gms boneless chicken,cubes.
- 1 egg.
- 1/2 cup thick curd.
- 4 tablespoon fresh cream.
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves.
- 2 to 3 finely chopped green chilies.
- 1 tablespoon cornflour.
- 4 teaspoon garlic paste.
- 3 teaspoon white pepper powder.
- oil for basting.
- salt to taste.
- Pierce the boneless chicken cubes with fork and keep aside.
- Mix together the cream,curd,coriander leaves,green chilies,egg,cornflour,garlic paste,white pepper powder,garlic powder and rub the chicken cubes with the mixture. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- String together the chicken cubes in a skewer and cook in a oven for 10 to 15 mins at 180 degree centigrade.
- Baste the chicken with oil while turning them occasionally.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.