Anda masala(Scrambled egg with spices) Recipe:
Anda masala(Scrambled egg with spices) Ingredients:
- 4 eggs.
- 2 potatoes,cut in small pieces.
- 2 onion paste.
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves.
- 2 to 3 finely chopped green chilies.
- 1 finely chopped onion.
- 1 tomato ,cut in pieces.
- 4 teaspoon ginger garlic paste.
- salt to taste.
- Fry the potatoes till they turn golden brown.Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil and fry the finely chopped green chilies and onions till the onion become soft.
- Now add the onion paste,turmeric powder,red chili powder and sprinkle some water and saute the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes in medium heat.
- Add the fried potatoes and tomato in it and keep stirring till everything is mixed.
- Now break the eggs and put them on top of the potato mixture and place a lid in the pan and cook for 1 minute in low heat.
- Remove the lid and stir fry the mixture for another 2 to 3 minute ,add salt to taste,sprinkle some water if needed.Garnish with coriander leaves.Serve hot with roti.