Anda/Egg Curry(Dimer Jhol) Recipe:
Anda/Egg Curry(Dimer Jhol) Ingredients:
- 4 boiled eggs.
- 2 potatoes,cut in pieces.
- 2 tomatoes,cut quarterly.
- 3 to 4 green chillies,slit.
- 2 tablespoon onion paste.
- 1 large onion chopped.
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste.
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste.
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder.
- salt to taste.
- Coriander leaves for garnishing.
|Dimer jhol/egg curry/anda curry|
Anda/Egg Curry(Dimer Jhol) Cooking Method:
- Using a sharp knife make cuts in the boiled eggs skins.Now rub salt and turmeric powder to the eggs.Heat oil in a pan and fry the eggs till they turn golden brown and keep aside.
- Fry the potato pieces also and keep aside.
- Now fry the chopped onions,green chillies till the onions become soft.
- Add the onion paste and ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add the turmeric,cumin and red chilli powder ,sprinkle a little water and saute till the oil separates from the spices.
- Add the tomatoes,fried potato and eggs and mix well.Cook for 3 to 4 minutes before adding 1 cup of water.
Dimer Jhol/egg curry/Anda curry Dimer jhol/egg curry/Anda curry
- Cook till you get the desired consistency.Garnish with coriander leaves.Egg curry/dimer jhol is ready.
- Serve with rice or roti.
Dimer jhol Dimer jhol